The Young Clinical Neuroscientists (YouCliN) Network within the SFCNS
- brings together juniors across all clinical neuroscience disciplines united within the SFCNS
- lends them a unified voice and represents their interests
- pursues the interdisciplinary development of clinical and academic training opportunities in clinical neuroscience
- established on 29 September 2016 during the SFCNS Congress in Basel
Please join the YouCliN Mailing List to stay up to date with opportunities and events for junior clinical neuroscientists in Switzerland.
YouCliN Steering Committee 2022-2025
- Mentoring program for young clinical neuroscientists
- New SFCNS-YouCliN strategy for grants and awards for teaching, education and interdisciplinary research
- Action plan for equal opportunities in clinical neuroscience
- Young Neuroscientists Section in the CTN Journal
- Mailing List and Local YouCliN Apéros to connect young clinical neuroscientists across Switzerland
YouCliN Research Award
New SFCNS-YouCliN strategy for grants and awards for teaching, education and interdisciplinary research.
The best oral presentations by junior clinical neuroscientists at the SFCNS Congress are recognized with the YouCliN Research Award.
Find the guidelines and the winners 2019 of the YouCliN Awards here.
Collaborating Young Societies
Swiss Association of Young Neurologists SAYN
Swiss Young Neurosurgeons Society SYNS
Young SVNP / ASNP Schweizerische Vereinigung der Neuropsychologinnen und Neuropsychologen
Read the following articles:
"The Swiss Federation of Clinical Neuro-Societies and Young Clinical Neuroscientists Network" published in Lancet Neurology, Vol.17, July 2018.
"The SFCNS Young Clinical Neuroscientists Network - Cultivating ties across clinical neuroscience disciplines" published in Clinical & Translational Neuroscience in 2018.
YouCliN Newsletter & Flyer
YouCliN Newsletter October 2019
YouCliN Newsletter December 2019
YouCliN Newsletter February 2020
YouCliN Newsletter January 2021
YouCliN Newsletter January 2022
Please get in touch with any question or idea you may have with respect to the academic and clinical environment for juniors in Swiss clinical neuroscience. We value your input!
You can also register for the YouCliN mailing list to receive important information about upcoming events, initiatives and other opportunities.