The Young Clinical Neuroscientists (YouCliN) Network within the SFCNS
- brings together juniors across all clinical neuroscience disciplines united within the SFCNS
- lends them a unified voice and represents their interests
- pursues the interdisciplinary development of clinical and academic training opportunities in clinical neuroscience
- established on 29 September 2016 during the SFCNS Congress in Basel
Please join the YouCliN Mailing List to stay up to date with opportunities and events for junior clinical neuroscientists in Switzerland.
YouCliN Steering Committee 2019-2022
- Mentoring program for young clinical neuroscientists
- New SFCNS-YouCliN strategy for grants and awards for teaching, education and interdisciplinary research
- Action plan for equal opportunities in clinical neuroscience
- Young Neuroscientists Section in the CTN Journal
- Mailing List and Local YouCliN Apéros to connect young clinical neuroscientists across Switzerland
The best oral presentations by junior clinical neuroscientists at the SFCNS Congress are recognized with the YouCliN Award.
Find the guidelines and the winners 2019 of the YouCliN Awards here.
Collaborating Young Societies
Read the following articles:
"The Swiss Federation of Clinical Neuro-Societies and Young Clinical Neuroscientists Network" published in Lancet Neurology, Vol.17, July 2018.
YouCliN Newsletter & Flyer
Please get in touch with any question or idea you may have with respect to the academic and clinical environment for juniors in Swiss clinical neuroscience. We value your input!
You can also register for the YouCliN mailing list to receive important information about upcoming events, initiatives and other opportunities.