YouCliN Education Award
3 prizes per year for education funding
Guidelines for Application
- The YouCliN Education Awards funds the registration fee for upcoming neuroscientific, educational courses or conferences in 2021.
- The total prize fund will be CHF 3000, distributed among successful applicants depending on the individually requested amount of funding. Funding exclusively includes the registration fee and does not cover other expenses (e.g. travel and accommodation costs).
- Eligible for application are doctors in training (medical residents in neurology, psychiatry, neuroradiology, neuropathology, neurosurgery) and neuropsychologists in training.
- Candidates can directly apply by our website until 28.02.2021 (see “application” below).
- Applicants are requested to fill in the application online form and submit a CV, an official course or conference description or program, a payment proof of the registration fee, a motivational letter in English (less than 300 words describing why the course or conference is beneficial for the career) and a recommendation letter from head of department or scientific supervisor.
- The winners will be drawn up by a jury (2 YouCliN members and 1 senior member).
- The awards will be announced until end of march each year by email. Applicants will also have the opportunity to get connected to a mentor within the SFCNS / YouCliN Mentoring programme.
We are very happy to announce the former winner of the 1st YouCliN Education Award. The award ceremony took place on 20th of August during the SFCNS summer school at Inselspital Bern. Our warmest congratulations to the winner!
M. Ziga. AO Spine Principles Level Specimen and Simulation Course - From Freehand to Navigation (St. Gallen).